The Mathematics Editorial Board, peer reviewers and MERLOT Mathematics members together form the MERLOT Mathematics community.
Their contributions of peer reviews, new material submissions, assignments and more are at the heart of MERLOT's growth and success.
We invite you to participate in the MERLOT Mathematics community and its numerous educational activities.
- Meet the MERLOT Mathematics Editors
- Read a brief description of the editor's role
- Meet the reviewers and learn about their contributions
- Brian Barron, Louisiana Tech University
How You Can Participate
- Learn about the various ways in which you may contribute to the MERLOT Mathematics community
- Get started by visiting links to each of the MERLOT member opportunities for participation