Looking for ways to enhance or improve your teaching? Wondering how you can demonstrate your scholarship of teaching?
MERLOT provides a number of ideas and examples that will help you accomplish both of these objectives. Whether it's using MERLOT learning materials with your students, creating snapshots to document your scholarship of teaching, creating MERLOT-related assignments for your students, or creating Personal Collections of materials for you or your department, you will find that MERLOT has much to offer in the way of helpful resources.
MERLOT Learning Materials
- Examples of use
NEW! Pedagogic Collection
- Interactive Lectures
- Just-in-Time Teaching
- Featured snapshots
- How to add assignments to MERLOT learning materials
MERLOT Personal & Department Collections
- How to create a Personal Collection
- How to create a Department Collection
- Featured Personal Collection
NEW! Pedagogy Portal
- Resources in five areas of teaching